To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
About the YMCA:
One of Lincoln’s largest nonprofit organizations focusing on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, the YMCA of Lincoln has served the community for over 150 years—promoting positive values through programs that build spirit, mind, and body for all. Today, the YMCA serves the community with facilities in all quadrants of Lincoln through programs including swim lessons, Youth Sports, Camp Kitaki’s overnight resident summer camp, child care programs, disease management, and more. Everyone is welcome, and Open Doors Financial Assistance is available to those in need.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to all four Lincoln Y locations
- No membership contracts
- Financial assistance options
- Free Child Watch with Household memberships
- Free group exercise classes
- YMCA360, our virtual fitness platform so you can workout anytime, anywhere
- Member pricing on Youth Sports, Camps, & Leagues
- Member pricing on Youth Programs
- Nationwide Membership – access to participating Ys across the country
- Free health assessments & equipment orientations
- Volunteer Opportunities